Become a Member of The Harrogate Club
The Harrogate Club provides an excellent meeting venue, or just a place to come and read or be quiet. Dining, whether a simple snack at lunchtime, or a formal members dinner, is of the highest quality and the service is prompt and friendly.
The Harrogate Club offers members a range of benefits in return for an annual membership fee:
- The membership of an exclusive club
- The facility to entertain friends, guests and business colleague. This is appealing to many who want a meeting venue, perhaps away from home, in a comfortable yet private setting
- Social events such as Dinner Meetings, Summer Barbecue, Cocktail Parties, specialist events like wine-tasting and an Annual Club Dinner
- Annual Weekend-away with partners
- Regular weekly Coffee Mornings on Tuesdays
- Snooker evenings with a hotly contested Annual Tournament
- Automatic membership of the Victoria Bridge Club (meeting at The Harrogate Club 3 times weekly)
- Member’s Dinner Meetings, with speaker, held midweek through the winter months
- An opportunity to use the Club premises, including the committee room, for private parties, business meetings, small conferences & training days.
Additionally, members assist by their participation in the preservation of one of Harrogate’s few unspoilt Victorian buildings and Club members are keen to ensure the building is preserved as part of the heritage of our beautiful town.
£400 Full Membership 2016.
£200 Country Membership, if work and live 15 miles away.
Lounge & Reading Room
Offers an elegant setting for a friendly conversation, a quiet read… or even an in-depth business discussion. Comfortable chairs, warm in winter, cool in summer. Monthly journals, daily newspapers, quiet music, refreshments on demand… and no TV!
Committee & Meeting Room
Available as a business meeting room for an informal discussion or which may be hired exclusively if necessary. Also used for Club functions and as a home for the Victoria Bridge Club on Tuesday evenings.
The Club boasts two match tables, housed in the spacious Snooker Room on the first floor of The Club. The tables are maintained to the highest standard, available to the members and their occasional guests at a nominal pay-per-play fee. Equipment is provided, though members are free to use their own cues which may be held on the premises.
A weekly “Snooker Social” is open to all members on Thursday evenings.
Upper Lounge and Bar